Nephrite Jade Roller - Grade A
Jade is a symbol of purity and serenity, signifying wisdom gathered in tranquility. Associated with the heart chakra, increases love and nurturing. It is a protective stone, keeping the wearer from harm. It is believed to attract good luck and friendship. Jade releases negative thoughts as it soothes the mind. Jade removes toxins, rebinds cellular and skeletal systems, heals stitches, and balances the fluids within the body. It assists fertility and childbirth. Green jade calms the nervous system and channels passion in constructive ways. Green jade can be used to harmonize dysfunctional relationships.
*Please kindly note shipping option "Canada Post Small Packet International Surface" does not have a tracking number.
Nephrite has temperature matching properties, so at first the roller will feel cool but after long use it will start to match your body temperature. Jade rolling has been an ancient Chinese technique since at least the 7th century.
1. Start at the chin, and roll horizontally out to the hairline. The pressure should be light and comfortable on the skin.
2. Move up to the nose, and roll from the corner of the nose out towards the ears.
3. Use the small end of the jade roller, and place it in the inner corner of the eye. Roll out toward the temples.
4. Place the roller on the eyebrows, and roll downwards, ending at the temples.
5. Roll from the eyebrows upwards to the hairline, moving across the forehead.
6. Finish by rolling the middle of the forehead horizontally out towards the temples.